Tax return came and my new computer is assembled. Unfortunately right before I hooked it up I stupidly set it down on my bed and it fell over and the case is now bent. It's superficial damage only, and it just makes it a tiny bit more difficult to put on the side panel. I guess it wouldn't be an Anthony computer if there weren't something wrong with it.
- Core i7 quad-core 3.5ghz processor
- 16gb RAM (expandable to 32, I'll do this eventually)
- Radeon R7 2gb graphics card
- Blu-ray writer, DVD writer
- Awesome motherboard with USB 3.0, 6gbps SATA, and all the other rad stuff
- My trusty Audiophile 2496 sound card that I've had since my band-playing-in days is in there of course
- Only a 500gb hard drive because I store all my important stuff on the *other* computer, but it's fast
- It's fast
You know what's nice? Not having to reinstall your damn operating system when you get a new computer. Thanks Linux-based operating systems for not being stupid. You guys booted right up just fine. Now I'm installing Windows, who is not as nice in this regard.